Career Opportunities at Midstate College
Midstate College employees enjoy a feeling of appreciation, a sense of pride, an open environment to share ideas and a fun atmosphere. Midstate College takes pride in the rich history of providing educational opportunities to individuals in the Peoria area for over 125 years. Midstate offers a team of dedicated professionals who work together to change lives. Midstate College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Résumés and cover letters can be sent:
c/o Human Resources
411 West Northmoor Road
Peoria, Illinois 61614
Adjunct Faculty - Master of Business Administratioin
|Type:||Part Time Employment|
Adjunct Faculty for the Master of Business Administration Program
Description: The Business Administration department is seeking faculty to teach graduate-level courses (evening/online) with the following credentials:
- PhD in the area of Business or DBA credentials required from a regionally-accredited institution;
- Related work experience;
- Demonstrated teaching skills/experience;
- Effective use of instructional technology;
Days: Mon-Fri and/or Online
Job Status: Available for Winter 2018
|Type:||Full Time Employment|
Midstate College seeks an outgoing, student-focused, full-time librarian for its Barbara Fields Memorial Library.
Primary tasks of the position include:
- Seek opportunites to increase library awareness and instruction accross campus.
- Conduct library presentations in classrooms to students and create online tutorials to increase learning using library resources.
- Serve on various committees.
- Provide library services to the entire campus, including research assistance, information, etc.
- Create and communicate library policies and procedures, as needed.
- Submit regular reports on library usage, inventory, etc.
- Oversee library inventory and resources, including ordering and cataloging.
- Master's degree in Library Science required.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Prior library experience in an educational environment preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Knowledge of student learning outcome assessment.
- Strong commitment to higher education.
- Experience in library database researching.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Please send a letter of interest, curriculum vitae or resume, and contact information for three professional references to the following:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
c/o Human Resources
411 W. Northmoor Road
Peoria, IL 61614
Midstate College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.